Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blogging Again!

I have been so negligent on blogging over the years!  I hate that I have missed recording so many wonderful moments for my children to look back on years down the road.  However I am attempting to start blogging again.  I currently have 2 blogs, this one that I started as a general blog about our family and life and another that I started for the express intent of sharing my cancer journey.  Really the 2 are so intertwinded as my cancer journey has defined my life and the life of my family in so many ways.  The address for that is radioactivemama.wordpress.com in case you want to check it out.  I hope to add more to that story but know there is much I have forgotten. I had hoped to blog on there more so I would not forget but the busyness of life and joys of caring for little ones overtook that initial good intent :)  You Moms out there understand. 
So here we go again...

No comments: