Friday, March 27, 2009

Deja Vu

So I feel like I am living in deja vu, being pregnant again... many things are different this time, but some are the same, of course. I have been wanting to be pregnant so badly, but when I finally found out I was, I was a little surprised and a little nervous... weird, right? Anyway, so far I feel a lot less nauseous than I did with Princess, but a lot more tired. I guess thats a fair trade in the Mommy-scheme of things. It is much easier to chase a 2-year old while tired than it would be nauseous, lol. At least I think so. Josh wonderfully let me sleep this morning for almost 2 hours! When I woke up I felt like I had been hit by a mac-truck, so I can only imagine how I would have felt if I had not slept. Anyway, my first mid-wife appointment is on Wednesday. I am trying, as always, to be better at blogging, and it has only been about 2 months since I blogged last time, haha! I am going to try and add that baby countdown thing Rachel had, and also the name voter. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: